As threats to the company mount, TikTok pushes back – TechCrunch

As threats to the company mount, TikTok pushes back – TechCrunch


As is the case with Tik Tuk As the existential rollercoaster ride continues, the company is trying to stop regulators and the public from being swept away by the flood of dollars and argument-free enterprise and free speech to ensure that its parent company, Bytens, Can maintain control of tasks.

Pressure to justify its business comes amid reports of a possible presidential ban, with Microsoft bidding to take over the company’s business in the United States.

As it battles domestic rivals and political attacks, Tick Tick and its parent company, Bytens, have selected some defenders from the American civil rights movement.

Late at night, the American Civil Liberties Union President Trump tweeted his objections to the proposed ban.

“With any Internet platform, we should be concerned about the risk that sensitive private data will be used for unscrupulous governments, including our own,” the ACLU wrote in a subsequent statement. “But shutting down a platform, even if it were legally possible to do so, undermines freedom of online speech and does nothing to address the widespread problem of unwarranted government oversight.”

Meanwhile, sentiments in China appear to have forced the Byzantines to abandon their US interests, leading to his resignation from the United States. In a survey by Sina Technology on the social media platform Weibo Asked what they thought of a possible tick-tock sale to Microsoft, 36.7 out of 75.3k respondents described it as “a hesitant and helpless solution that makes sense”, while 35.1k said they are “disappointed and hopeful.” [the company] Can hold a little longer. https://m.weibo.cn/1642634100/4533238409991735
m.weibo.cnm.weibo.cn

发现 新鲜事! 带 你 欣赏 上 上 精彩 瞬间 一个 一个 幕后

Even when the ownership of the service is an open question, the company rushed to reassure its customers that TikTuk would continue to operate in the United States.

The company is also redoubling its efforts to appeal to the creators, even facing deviations in the event of a possible misplaced user data.

On Tuesday, a bunch of the company’s biggest celebrities, with a combined audience of nearly 47 million viewers, abandoned the platform for its smaller rival trailer.

Founded in 2015, Tick Tick launched the trailer’s popularity before its explosive rise. Supported by some of the biggest names in American music and entertainment Snoop Dogg, The Saturday, Marshmallow, Lil van, Jose WRLD, Young Thug, Kendrick Lamar, Baron Davis, Taiga, TI, Jack Paul And Troy Carter.

Now, tick talk stars Josh Richards, Griffin Johnson, Noah Beck and Anthony Reeves are joining the ranks as investors and advisors. Richards, Johnson, Beck and Reeves are also being compensated by the trailer, but they have left because of government security concerns.

The trailer is compensating Richards, Johnson, Beck and Reeves, although details of the deals are unknown. Even so, the creators say they are leaving because they are wary of the Chinese-owned company’s security practices.

Richards, who “after seeing the concerns of the governments of the United States and other countries on Ticket Talk and taking on the responsibility of protecting and guiding his followers and other influential people. Assuming the title of Chief Strategy Officer, L.A. Told the Times.

Tik Tok has responded by announcing a dramatic increase in the company’s creator fund. Initially set for ڈالر 200 million in a blog post earlier this week, TickTick chief executive Kevin Mayer announced that the fund would reach 1 1 billion over the next three years.

Tick ​​tock charming attackers can prevent attacks, but the company will need to address concerns around user data. This is the biggest threat to the company and the least equipped to deal with it.





Source link

Leave a Reply

Close Menu